Monday, December 27, 2010

Meeting Room

This is my first experience and I wanted to pay my acknowledgments towards my loved ones.
One thing first, I want to thank my grandparents who used to feed me when I decide not to eat after fighting with my younger ones. My parents who nurtured me as a Systematic Investment Plan without worrying about market conditions. Then I am thankful to Rangoli, Chitrahaar and Alif Laila for making my childhood so exciting. My friend Babu who used to take me to the water Jammed nearby our house to give me the feel of water parks, when it rains. My shop were I learned Six Sigma, Business Continuity Planning, Micro finance and moreover full maa-behan. Special thanks to FTV, Zee MGM and Baywatch to provide balanced supplements for a growing teenager. I am highly obsessed with Bollywood and music n you will find it out. I thank you all who came to my life and consumed my valuable time. But what is the life without getting disturbed.
Recent Beneficiaries of Thank Award goes to ISO 9001 , Her Highness Ms. Munnii & FPO certified  her Highness Ms.Sheela .

Above all there is nothing serious, nothing personal just fun .



Meeting Room

How does an IT service affect our business goals? That was the agenda of today`s meeting. All folks were shaking there mundees as they are going to help Will Smith to save the planet.
 Give me some points? Boss asked.
 1 fella said- its Spam , hmmmm (Boss nodded).
Next 1- virus & worms,,,ok.
Other one- Por***y,,,,,NEVER!!(ths time its me but in mind).
Then Boss got a call n he replied”hey friend &^^%U&*&^^%$@#..” We were waiting for Boss to finish the call like Tushar waits for Ekta to produce movies. After 15 minutes the talk is done then I thought, the agenda is about Information Technology or ”Interruption from Telecomm”??

Phew!! These meetings sucks!!!. Though we used to get invitations for meetings in college but who cares. We had rather significant work to do like testing the bandwidth capacity from the test vectors like songs, movies, wallpapers, games & ******* (u know). If I had given importance to the college activities I will also be able to fool, I mean, to pay attention to the Boss as my companions did(ab pachtave hot kya jab chidiya chug gayi khet). I have no regret about my past but some of you (readers) know what I did last summer.
That meeting was getting worse as I was unable to concentrate and more to it there was a girl seated in front of me.
No friends, I was not staring THERE.
Now guys don’t try to assume. I am telling you she was`nt hot and No.. No.. No revealing clothes. I hate this place there is no EXPOSURE(I am telling in terms of corporate experience,,What u guys  r thinking ..huh??? ). The girl was typical Bhartiya Naari  but hur Akcent waaz …umm …American. I don’t  know what is the use of American accent without American outfit. She was responding on each n every sentence like…
Yes Suur….Yaa Suur…..
I don’t know why girls always want to create some hype. Her pseudo seductive voice trying to steal the show. I hate girls!!! Hey Hey stop, don’t take it otherwise, I am straight.
Let me describe her attire. She was wearing blue n green salwar – kameez. I thought that she is going green. That’s good but going green needs so much money to spend on vegetables to make attire like celebrities. I thought to suggest her about PETA. You don’t need to wear just paint. This inflation is turning everybody`s red (hint). This is my first attempt to write about  a girl. As I grow like H. C. Verma, J. K. Rowling, Emraan Hashmi or Vladimir Nabokov( google it), I will be able to stretch it more.

Then a thick n harsh voice struck me, same as we used to listen on Doordarshan when the Crow used to enjoy the feast on the antenna.
 Lallan….Lallan!!  r u listening??
Aaaa…y..ya yes sir…. I said.
So can you conclude the meeting?? Boss asked.
Mar gaye Yaar…..Now what to say??







1 comment:

  1. Sale yahan bhi ashlilta faila rahe ho.... Gupta ji :)

    Ankur Saxena

    ReplyDelete