Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mobile Code

How we get our salary? I asked my companion R.
R said- through check because we r new n don’t have bank account.
Ohh!! I sighed.
Suddenly the phone rang.
I picked it up,”hello,hello lallan I m P from HR section, kindly collect your bank account form.
Next day I started for bank to submit the form and have the bank kit like passbook , check book, facebook ,,,whatever. Earlier, I only knows scrapbook.
We three, Me, R n G, reached the bank right on time and submitted our application.
Now a days we are able to see the complete makeover of the banks.
Ya Ya I know that banks are now well furnished, well lit, but I am talking about some pretty faces, result of massive Bank service Recruitment. Now I came to know the reason of Indian Economy being firm in recession.  Nobody wants to withdraw money from banks but to deposit. In old days we used to see people in queue always fights for their turn but now everyone has free time. Banks are following footsteps of Bollywood. Now every movie has one item girl to attract the crowd and so the banks. Don’t mind it if you have any of your loved one`s. Banks are having the personal banking branch but how much personal?? Sorry guys I don’t know. I am not in THAT business.
Ok leave it.
We finished the bank formalities and got our bank kits. Then the clerk said,” why don’t you people have mobile banking? Just do whatever you want on your mobile and no need to come to the bank. Just write one application to branch manager and you will get it right here, right now.
I thought he is a bluff master. He is trying to be Piggy Chop and will chop us with some service charge.
We all were thinking.
Then the clerk said,” it’s free!!”
Actually we all were pretending to be thinking. You must have known by now that we don’t have any mind.
We are humans or predominantly Indians accept all the things which are free like air, sunlight, rain, 20% extra things, buy one get one, zyada neembu ki shakti, extra MMR in Mortein, ab char guna behtar naya wheel, and some products are out of the scope which always comes with something extra.
Hey don’t dive too much, come back!!
We started to write the application for mobile banking service without asking any question because—its free.
First G went to the manager and got the M-banking.
Then R, n got it.
Now it’s me. I handed over the application to the manager.
Turn on your Bluetooth- manager said
I replied,” Sir, I don’t have Bluetooth enable mobile.”
The manager was stunned and asked,” what mobile do u have?”
Nokia 1108, I said, showing my mobile to him.
Then he surveyed me from top to bottom and find me eligible for Rajeev Gandhi Aarthik Sahayta Yojana.
He started laughing and completes the exercise which he might have forgotten to do in the morning.
Then he stops, “Aaa..oho…huuu ,,are yaar pet dard karne laga,,,tumhare pass multimedia mobile nahi hai. Aajkal zara zara se bachhe leke ghum rahe hai”. You are in Top Technologies Ltd. Naa??
I was highly embarrassed and searching a corner and those two fellows R n G standing behind,putting their hands on their mouth, like two monkeys of Gandhiji, I guessed that they are enjoying the full swing.
My heart was full of dejection. India is known to be a land of snake-charmers. What is the use of having world`s fastest growing economy, 4th powerful Army and hub of world`s brightest minds if a fellow Indian behaves like this. I was about to break then suddenly I thought I am not writing any tragic story. There should be happy ending.
I was thinking to give him a good reply, but I maintained my sense of brotherhood.
If everything is available on mobile then why do we need them? I know why these middle-aged, baldy freaks want advanced phones.
This shows how the services are available to the people of our country.
I gave him a smile, took my application back and said, “Thanks for your valuable time, Sir.”
I walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment